Tuesday

Words that touched our hearts...We love what we do!

Just recieved this email from one of my favorite Brides! Adam & I both shot this wedding (they went for the 2nd photographer add-on option) and we just fell in love with these two. MaryAnne's email reminded me that I forgot to blog more photos of her jaw-dropping reception (hello, it was at the Hotel Macdonald after all! one of our favorite places to shoot!).
We just LOVE what we do, and we are so glad that it shows.
Our motto is "Photography for Fabulous People" and these two are just fabulous in every single way (especially in their gratitude!)
________________________________________
Hi Radelle and Adam,
The pictures are amazing!!! You both are so gifted, each pictures is so artistic and unique in it's own special way. I have no idea how we are going to choose between them. Not to mention the slide show took my breathe away, plus made me cry. The day went by so fast, it was so nice to see the the special moments captured. The slides show almost looked like a video. We received so many compliments. Everyone has said you guys are outstanding, not one picture is bad. You both were so awesome to work with! There are not words to express our thanks. Take care from the newlyweds, Mary Anne and Justin
P.S I will email you with what we have chosen, it is so hard, I think I need a bigger album, lol!