Thursday

To the Beautiful Bridal Fair Brides!

Planning a wedding can be so blissful and magical, but also so overwhelming, we are here to make it easy and memorable! Let us help to point you in the right direction. We have made our website as user-friendly and thorough as possible. We often get emails saying, "I looked at the entire website and want to book you!". We have designed it that way. We wish to answer all of your questions and make one part of planning a wedding a little bit easier (hence our super-large online galleries).
Here are some things you must look at/read

PHOTOGRAPHY FOR FABULOUS PEOPLE
(Some Very Recent Wedding Highlights!)
Catherine and Luke
Sarah & Trevor
Amanda & Ryan
Michelle & Paul
Aiden & Kory
Caitlin & Brad
When you are ready to book (or if you have any questions), just email us at radelle@eternalreflectionsphoto.com and we will get your date secured on our books. To avoid disapointment, book early as dates do fill very quickly.
***First 3 Brides who mention this blogpost in their email (radelle@eternalreflectionsphoto.com) will recieve $100 off any package when they book their wedding.**


SERVING ALL OF ALBERTA FOR THE SAME PRICES!!
" I cannot even put into words how I felt when seeing your photos.
Well, actually...
amazed, awed, overjoyed, emotional, enchanted, blissful, special...I could go on an on.... My cheeks were sore from the "perma-smile" on my face.
You truly captured my euphoric place! Thank you so much for the DVD gift. I've watched it a bizillion times (about 3 times a day :-)) The day was such a blur and you've now made me feel complete by what a special story you told. Your song choices were great and they way everything went together was perfect. I wish their was another word than thank you - it seems too generic - I want to thank you for including us in your Blog. Thank you again, for everything - keep in touch! "
Heather & Levi Ober