Friday

Official Queen Photographer



We are the official Photographer of Miss Ponoka Stampede www.missponokastampede.com as well as various Miss Rodeo Canada contestants. This years Queen is Nichole. She is quite the lady...classy and sweet. Just thought we should put up a few pictures for her session (she is the brunette). Also, below is a picture of the last years Queen Krystal. Her full session can also be found via our website and also on the above site. She was also a class act, and a incredibly beautiful girl!











Dear Radelle or Eternal Reflections Photography,

I am so sorry for the long delay in this thank you letter. Your sponsorship to Miss Ponoka Stampede is greatly valued and appreciated. The photos you took of me were far beyond my expectations! You were amazing working with my horse and the shadows I know that are caused from my cowboy hat. (I know because I have taken a million photos and always have such shaded eyes!) You made something so country look model like and magazine worthy! (Which I am pleased to say was in a magazine!)

Your contribution and generosity did not go unnoticed. I thank you for your amazing shots because they are what I have to remember my year as Miss Ponoka Stampede. Your photos of Miss Ponoka Stampede 2006 were no less stunning! This goes to show the consistency of your work. Thank you again! You have given me photos which will keep the memory of my amazing year alive forever.

Thank you,


Krystal
Miss Ponoka Stampede, 2005